Reporting Name and Address Changes

Title: Reporting Name and Address Changes
Policy Owner: Registrar’s Office
Applies to: Students
Campus Applicability:  Storrs and Regional Campuses
Effective Date:  November 1, 2002
For More Information, Contact Office of the Registrar
Contact Information:  (860) 486-3331
Official Website:

Undergraduate students must report any change of name and commuting or permanent address at the time such change occurs to the Office of the Registrar. Name changes require official documentation. Changes made by the Registrar’s staff will update the information that appears on the University websites Directory of students’ names and addresses.

Please contact the Registrar’s Office at 486-3331 with any questions.